Camp Tomah Shinga has some great plans for the summer! They’re doing some new things and some old favorites. This is the perfect year for your kids to try Camp Tomah Shinga if they haven’t been before! The kids will spend 2 nights and 3 days – a perfect taste of camp!
Additionally, the Lloyd Jensen campership memorial fund will help with the cost at $50 per child for Atonement kids.
Please let me know when your child is registered and for which week/session!
Here is what CTS is doing this summer to ensure camper safety:
• Cabin groups will also serve as the villages for the week to limit people kids come in contact with. And cabin sizes are cut in half.
• We won’t be using the dining hall. Meals will be picnics to keep campers outside.
• Masks will be required for everyone when they are with more than their cabin group.
• All communal use spaces will be sanitized between uses.
• The only all camp activities will be worship so our campers will stay in their small groups.
• Temperature checks at breakfast.
• Two week prior health screenings to camp. Camper families will be sent a sheet to self-record their campers health levels.
• Cleaning and sanitizing standards are from the American Camping Association (ACA).
• The number of days has been reduced to a half week this year with a limited number of kids attending each session.