Monday-Thursday, June 22nd-25th – 9:00am-3:00pm
We’re going to have a blast with old friends, new friends and God this summer! Atonement and Holy Cross Lutheran are partnering together to bring our kids a fabulous week of full fun, play, and praise. It will be a week filled with giggles, wiggles, messiness, and faith! All kids will begin and end their days here at Atonement. Preschool will spend the entire time at Atonement; elementary and middle school kids will be at Atonement and Brookridge Park depending on weather and activities.
- Preschoolers will rotate through music, science exploration, creation, snack, and games stations. PreK Camp – Max 60 kids.
- Elementary students will experience camp-style days with counselors from Camp Tomah Shinga (similar to last year). Elementary Camp – Max 120 kids.
- Middle school students will experience a combination of service and fun with youth directors Eric Foerster and Braeden LeLong. Middle School Camp – Max 25 kids.
- All ages will have activities from 9:00am-3:00pm.
- Before-care from 8:00-9:00am AND after-care from 3:00-6:00pm will be offered – Max 35 kids
- We will start wait lists when we reach the maximum number of kids for each age group.
- All kids will be grouped based on the grade completed May 2020.
- Age groups:
- preschool: 3 – 5 years (entering kindergarten)
- elementary: kindergarten – 5th grade
- middle school: 6th – 8th grade
- preschool camp thru middle school camp – $65
- before care – $10 / week
- after care – $25 / week
- If you choose to volunteer (18 years or older) you can use the code VOLUNTEER when checking out to receive a $10 registration discount PER CHILD for registrations before 5/31/2020.
- You may pay online or mail/drop off a check at the church (please put DAY CAMP registration on the memo line).
- Register here! And register early to reserve a spot for your child(ren)!
Volunteers’ Hearts & Hands Needed!
- We’ll need 100+ high school students and adults to share their gifts to organize, corral, mentor and love our younger brothers and sisters!
- 13 counselors will need host homes.
- Coordinators and team members are needed for science, crafts, games, snack, and music stations.
- Group guides are needed to lead 8-10 preschoolers to each station.
- At least 12 people are needed to assist counselors.
- Training will be held Sunday, June 14th, 12:30-2:00pm, at Atonement.
Questions? Email Boo.